Shisen-Sho (“Four Rivers”) is a tile matching game. The objective is to remove all the tiles from the board in the least amount of time.
Matching tiles can be removed if they can be connected with three or fewer horizontal and vertical lines. Lines may extend around the outside of the board, but may not cross over other tiles.
Gravity mode causes tiles to fall towards the bottom of the screen as supporting tiles are removed.
- Lines are useful when you’re learning the rules, but more advanced players turn them off to help increase their speed.
- Sound provides aural feedback. Turn it off if it gets too annoying.
- Double-tap a high score entry to replay that game.
- Upload your scores to show the world how awesome you are.
- Gravity mode is more difficult and requires more strategy. Give it a try.